Join the Great Plains Region – PCA for our first driving event for 2023 at Raceway Park of the Midlands, Pacific Junction, IA, on Saturday, April 29, 2023. There will be run groups for Novice (limited number), Intermediate and Advanced Drivers.
Note: If you have not attended PCA DE events in the past, or completed the GPR novice program, you must provide Documented track experience or we will require you to attend our Novice Program.
The following is require to complete your registration at the track:
1) Technical inspection form – to be completed by the driver or the driver’s mechanic prior to event. Bring the completed form with you for tech inspection at the track.
2) Valid driver’s license, all drivers must a minimum of 18 years old.
3) Helmet – SNELL SA2015 or higher with original certification sticker attached.
4) Clothing – full length cotton pants, cotton shirt, cotton socks and leather shoes.
5) Seatbelts – factory belts in good condition. 5/6 point harnesses require a HANS device. No 4 Point Harnesses are allowed.
Final Technical Inspection at the Track: Bring your car, completed tech form, and helmet to the tech area at the track.